Website Terms & Conditions of use
The term Burns Pet Nutrition Ltd or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 99 Ferry Road, Kidwelly, Carmarthenshire SA17 5EJ. Our company registration number is 4181441 registered in England & Wales. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Making a Purchase
We accept payment by Visa and Mastercard. When confirmation of order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
Orders will be processed and dispatched within 1 working day from receipt. Delivery is anticipated to be 1-2 working days from dispatch. Office hours are 9-5, Monday through Friday.
All invoices must be paid in full by the due date specified and all goods remain the property of Burns Pet Nutrition until paid for in full.
If the customer fails to pay any sum owing to us on the due date, all sums outstanding will become due and payable and without prejudice to any other rights we may at our option either withhold further deliveries or cancel this contract.
For orders made from the UK, VAT is applied at the current rate.
Any time or date for delivery by us is given in good faith but is an estimate only and no liability will be accepted for any loss whatsoever suffered or caused through late delivery or non-delivery.
Should you order an item that is out of stock we will automatically refund the purchase price to you. This takes a few days to clear on your account. Please note we do not hold any back orders. Should you experience any problems please do not hesitate in contacting us.
For orders made from the UK, VAT is applied at the current rate unless specified.
Credit Card Security
When the order is placed at our website, credit card numbers are encrypted using 128 bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site.
All goods delivered must be examined at time of delivery and any damaged or defective goods should be rejected
Our liability for short delivery, damaged or defective goods shall be strictly limited to the provision of any goods not delivered or at our option the replacement or repair of any damaged or defective goods or refund the purchase price (if paid).
If the customer wishes to claim that there is any shortage on the delivery or that any of the goods are delivered damaged or defective, the customer shall give us notice via phone or email within 3 days after the date of delivery, failing which the goods shall be deemed to have been delivered undamaged without defect and in accordance with the delivery documents.
If short delivery does take place, the customer shall not reject the goods but shall accept the goods delivered as a part performance of the order.
We shall not be under any liability for any failure to perform any of our obligations due to events or circumstances outside our reasonable control.
Burns Puppy Club Terms and Conditions
As part of your registration with Burns Puppy Club, you will receive information and promotions from Burns Pet Nutrition, relating to our products, in the way you requested by email.
The Burns Puppy Club asks for your:
- email address, first name, surname, postcode, telephone (for delivery purposes only) and date your puppy was born, as mandatory details when you sign up to the Burns Puppy club.
- This is to help ensure that we can identify you. This also allows us to tailor our communications to your needs and means that if you contact us with queries about your registration details, it makes it possible for us to identify you, answer your query, or amend your details for you
- If you have agreed, your personal details may be shared internally across the companies.
- Once you have completed the registration process, you will have specified your email address (which we use as an ID to uniquely identify you) and a password. We won’t send you any emails without your express permission.
- You must ensure that you keep your username and password in a safe and secure place and that you do not disclose them to anyone.
- You will be fully responsible for all activities which occur under your username and password.
- It is your responsibility to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your username and password or any other breach of security as soon as you become aware of it.
- We reserve the right to require Users to amend usernames and passwords if necessary for security reasons.
- The username and password that you log in with are personal to you and are not transferable.
- We reserve the right to close accounts if any User is seen to be using proxy IPs (Internet Protocol addresses) or if a non-UK User pretends to be a UK User, or disrupts any of our services in any way.
- The content of these pages is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We may at any time terminate your use of the site and may remove or delete any or all your content within the site, without prior notice to you, for any reason that we, in our sole discretion, deem appropriate.
- As part of your registration with the Burns Pet Nutrition, you will receive information and offers from Burns Pet Nutrition, relating to their products, in the way you requested which may be by post and/or email.
- As part of your registration with the Burns Puppy club, you will receive information and offers from Burns Pet Nutrition relating to their products, in the way you requested which may be by post and/or email.
- Your profile will be deleted if accounts are inactive for over 12 months.
- You warrant that you have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure that any data you upload or otherwise submit to the Site is free from viruses and anything else which may have a contaminating or destructive effect on any part of the Site or any other technology
- Burns Pet Nutrition, at any time without notice may revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
- This Site offers you the option of viewing information about Burns Pet Nutrition products. If you choose to view this information, you are accepting that Burns Pet Nutrition is supplying this information at your individual request for information and education purposes.
- We do not give any warranty that the Site is free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology
- Burns Pet Nutrition may terminate your access to the Site. All disclaimers, indemnities and exclusions in these Terms and Conditions shall survive termination of the agreement between us for any reason.
Burns Pet Nutrition Ltd
Tel: 01554 890482
Fax: 01554 891476
Freephone: 0800 018 18 90
Nutritional Helpline: 0800 083 66 96
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found at www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.html