Are you looking to switch your pet’s food to a naturally delicious and super healthy diet?
Well, you’ve certainly come to the right place!
Things to consider
- We recommend taking 10-14 days to switch your dog or cat to Burns.
- Not sure which food to choose? Contact our Nutrition Helpline to get on the right track.
- Monitor your pet during the switch. Make sure they’re transitioning well and be aware of any changes.
- If your pet is sensitive or suffers from a condition, we recommend speaking to a Burns Nutritionist
- Avoid giving any treats or extras during the transition period, so you have an accurate understanding of how they’re doing on a Burns diet.
- Feeding amounts are important! Overfeeding will cancel out the benefits of feeding the correct type of food.
- Regular exercise helps burn excess calories, discharge waste, improve circulation and provide mental stimulation.