At Burns Pet Nutrition we take the rights of our customers very seriously and take great care to follow GDPR data protection compliance.
Our Privacy Notice can be downloaded as a PDF:
Burns Pet Privacy Notice (Customers)
Burns Pet Nutrition Ltd (‘Burns‘) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. The above privacy notice will:
- inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you:
- visit our websites (regardless of where you visit them from);
- buy goods from us;
- use our advice helpline;
- sign up to one of our newsletters such as Tailchaser Times;
- sign up to one of our community schemes such as Puppy Club, Lead the Way and the Breeder Scheme (each of which have their own terms and conditions that apply);
- enter a competition;
- attend one of our events;
- have contact with us generally;
- tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
This privacy notice is provided in a layered format so you can click through to the specific areas set out below. Please also use the Glossary to understand the meaning of some of the terms used in this privacy notice.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND WHO WE ARE
- THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
- HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
- DATA SECURITY
- DATA RETENTION
- YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS