At Burns Pet Nutrition we take the rights of our customers very seriously and take great care to follow GDPR data protection compliance.
Our Consumer Privacy Notice can be downloaded:
Burns Pet Privacy Notice (PDF)
Welcome to Burns Pet Nutrition Ltd’s privacy notice. Burns Pet Nutrition Ltd (‘Burns‘) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will:
a) inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you:
- visit our websites (regardless of where you visit them from);
- buy goods from us;
- use our advice helpline;
- sign up to one of our newsletters such as Tailchaser Times;
- sign up to one of our community groups / schemes such as Lead the Way, Puppy Club and the Breeder Scheme (each of which have their own terms and conditions that apply);
- use our dog grooming services;
- take part in our loyalty scheme;
- sign up to receive promotional offers from us;
- enter a competition;
- attend one of our events;
- have contact with us generally;
b) tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
Please use the Glossary (found at the end of this document) to understand the meaning of some of the terms used in this privacy notice. To continue reading the Privacy Notice please click on the links on the left or open the PDF link above.