The Data We Collect About You
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data). We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender;
- Contact Data includes contact address, billing address, delivery address, delivery instructions, email address and telephone numbers;
- Pet Data includes data about the pets that you have;
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details;
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us including online order numbers and details of deliveries due to be made to you / deliveries made to you;
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access our websites;
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses;
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our websites, products and services and how you interact with our communications;
- Marketing & Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences;
- Event Data includes details of any of our events that you wish to attend / have attended;
- Photograph Data includes any data captured about you by photographs in which you appear;
- CCTV Data includes any data captured about you by CCTV cameras that are installed at some of our premises;
- Visitor Book Data means the data that you enter into our visitor book when you visit any of our premises. This includes your name, data of visit and who you were going to meet.
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data could be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data will not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you, and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.