What you win:
1 x Milo & Pi Austol Small Dog Bed (RRP £890)
- Internal measurement 60x45x23cm
- External measurement 65x50x28cm
Win this perfect bed for life for your fluffy companion. Milo and Pi handcraft exquisite luxury dog furniture and dog accessories for discerning homes. Each product is artisan made from natural, sustainable and eco-friendly resources.
The Austol styled bed is handcrafted from naturally ‘fallen’ Cornish Beech trees which are air dried and seasoned over several years. The Beech surround is handcrafted in Cornwall using traditional joinery techniques, the master cabinet maker selects and shapes each section to enhance the wood’s unique rich grain. Finally, it is hand finished with several coats of pure Tung Oil.
The natural fibre mattress is covered in a 100% organic linen and cotton cover in Grey, zipped for easy removal and machine washing on a 30-degree wash. Additional covers can be purchased. The mattress is made using the finest natural fibres and great care has been taken to ensure maximum comfort for your pooch. Odour-free, plastic-free, fashionable and plush, it’s the perfect bed for life for your fluffy companion.
Milo & Pi specialise in creating beautiful, sustainable dog furniture and accessories made to last. The family company is based in Cornwall and makes all products locally with a focus on craftsmanship and using the finest eco-friendly materials.
The dog bed is fitted with a natural fibre mattress, which provides edge-to-edge supreme comfort and support for tired muscles and joints. It is raised off the ground to keep your canine companion out of drafts (and off your sofa or bed). Each base features ventilation holes to aerate the natural mattress and keep it odour free. The bed’s design draws upon nature’s own breathable, hypoallergenic and insulating properties to give your pet an optimal sleeping environment.
The mattress combines a washable robust ticking mattress protector and a decorative cover. Each dog bed is designed to be a ‘bed for life’. They are crafted from sustainable resources, plastic free and each element can be replaced and ultimately recycled.
How to Enter
Simply paw in your details below and set tails to wag. We’ll be announcing the lucky winner on 21 December 2020 (closing date 19 Dec 2020).
Please ensure you read the terms and conditions below before entering. Good luck!
Competition Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Burns Pet Nutrition Ltd (company no. 04181441) whose registered office is at 99 Ferry Road, Kidwelly, SA17 5EJ
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Burns Pet Nutrition and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the company’s social media channels Facebook (@BurnsPet), Twitter (@BurnsPetFood), Instagram (@BurnsPet) and Burns Pet Nutrition’s pet print publication, The Tailchaser Times.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be December 19th. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted or counted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Enter via the competition page which is linked in relevant social media posts and listed in the company’s pet publication, The Tailchaser Times. Simply enter your details on the competition page and submit to enter.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: 1 x Milo & Pi Austol Dog Bed- provided directly by the company on drawing the prize winner.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered (e.g. size of bed). The prizes are not transferable.
- The winner will be chosen on or after December 21st and notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will organise delivery of the prize to the winner’s address.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- The winner agrees to the use of his / her name, pet’s name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. You are providing your information to Burns Pet Nutrition and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction with the Burns Privacy Notice.