Job vacancy – Receptionist/Administrator
This position closes on Tuesday 17th March 2020
Location: Head Office, Kidwelly, Carmarthenshire, SA17 5EJ
Contract: Permanent full-time contract of employment
Hours: Basic contract of 37.5 hours over 5 days per week.
- Mondays and Tuesdays will be focused on administrative support for business teams.
- Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays will involve Reception cover
Salary: £9.30 gross per hour
We are proud to be an accredited Living Wage Employer
How to apply:
Please send your current CV and cover letter to Katie Roderick
Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Via post: Burns Pet Nutrition Ltd, 99 Ferry Road, Kidwelly, Carmarthenshire, SA17 5EJ
Closing date: Tuesday 17th March 2020 at 5:00pm
Facilitate visitors and enquiries in a professional manner; demonstrating the highest standard of customer service. Support business departments and functions (e.g. marketing, sponsorship and events) with administration as required.
A positive and flexible approach to work will be essential to the role including additional hours and unforeseen circumstances as required.
- Deal with customer enquiries (via telephone, email or in person):
- Communicate the benefits of Burns products/services to customers, distribute promotional materials.
- Refer customers to our pet shops and/or Nutritional Helpline as appropriate.
- Support with administrative aspects of business teams; communicating effectively with other departments as required.
- Maintain site security by following procedures, monitoring logbook and issuing visitor badges.
- Facilitate the mail and processing deliveries.
- Maintain stock of products/supplies.
- Represent the Company at events as required.
Health and Safety
- Maintain a high standard of workplace housekeeping and hygiene to create a safe and pleasant environment for staff and customers.
- Report faulty or damaged merchandise and equipment to the Sales Supervisor.
- Support with maintaining accurate records.
- Co-operate with Burns’ organisational policies and procedures for Health and Safety including PPE, lone working and reporting adverse events.
You will also be required to carry out any other duties which may be reasonably required of you.